Alzheimers, Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in SALEM, WV:
Here are the 9 best memory care facilities in SALEM, West Virginia. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer in SALEM may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Call 888-595-9951 for details. Costs for memory care facilities in SALEM, WV will vary between facilities.
Salem Center is known for providing dementia care services in Harrison county, West Virginia. It can accommodate no more than 112 seniors. Salem Center has upscale amenities and is able to give help with bathing and transferring to any dementia sufferers who reside in Salem, WV and nearby areas. Salem Center is situated at 255 Sunbridge Drive, 26426 zip code and can possibly allow Medicaid and Medicare to cover some fees associated with its care.
8 Local Memory Care Facilities Nearby
Clarksburg Center specializes in Alzheimer’s care in Clarksburg, West Virginia. It can provide accommodations to no more than 120 Clarksburg residents at a time. It is situated at 100 Parkway Drive, in 26301 zip code area inside Harrison county. Clarksburg Center assists those senior citizens who require assistance with daily living activities. Clarksburg Center is officially licensed in West Virginia to offer assisted living and memory care, with license # 79. Part of services offered by Clarksburg Center include individual care plans, secure walking paths and courtyard and custom meal plans.
When searching for dementia care facilities in Bridgeport, West Virginia, you will come across Bridgeport Center as a wonderful and luxurious memory care option that is located at 41 Crestview Terrace in 26330 zip code. It provides a total capacity of 60 dementia care units. Bridgeport Center offers services that include scheduled transportation and programs for family members. Its license # is 104. Bridgeport Center offers Alzheimer’s care not just to seniors in Bridgeport, but also to Harrison county older adults.
Bridgeport Health Care Center
Bridgeport Health Care Center is a new Alzheimer’s and dementia care center that has capacity of 61 older adults with dementia. Bridgeport Health Care Center includes amenities such as memory activities and games and wonderful caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is situated at 1081 Maplewood Drive, and is able to provide assisted living and memory care to Bridgeport, WV older adults with dementia. Bridgeport Health Care Center has a license with West Virginia to offer care, with license number 7.
For seniors who require assistance with daily living tasks, Serenity Hope can be the best choice for memory care assisted living in Lost Creek, West Virginia. Serenity Hope contains a maximum capacity of 14 Alzheimer’s and dementia units. It offers services that include specialized lighting and specialized activities for Alzheimer’s sufferers. Serenity Hope is licensed by West Virginia with license # 507536.
Wv Veterans Nursing Facility
Situated at One Freedoms Way, inside 26301 zip code area in Harrison county, Wv Veterans Nursing Facility offers memory care to Clarksburg, WV senior citizens and offers amenities such as special dementia programs to decrease anxiety as well as assistance with toileting 24/7. Wv Veterans Nursing Facility is officially licensed to provide care, with license # 182.
United Transitional Care Center
Seniors with Alzheimer’s or dementia looking for assisted living and memory care in Bridgeport, West Virginia will find United Transitional Care Center, located at 327 Medical Park Drive in 26330 zip code area as a wonderful facility for all of their Alzheimer’s or dementia care needs. United Transitional Care Center can give assistance to up to 32 dementia sufferers.
Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center
Located at 801 Davisson Run Road, Clarksburg, West Virginia, 26301, Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center is able to aid any Harrison county senior citizen with daily living activities and offers services like assisted day and night dressing and encouraged socialization. Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center contains a total of 98 dementia and Alzheimer’s units. Its license # is 124.
Brookdale Maplewood, situated at 1000 S Maplewood Drive includes memory care service in Bridgeport, West Virginia and includes amenities such as specialized staff members for Alzheimer’s disease and routine checkups for weight gain and loss. Brookdale Maplewood contains a total of 56 dementia and memory care units for Harrison county and nearby areas residents. Brookdale Maplewood is licensed to offer Alzheimer’s care in Bridgeport, West Virginia. Its license # 507567.
Memory care near SALEM, West Virginia:
- Memory care facilities in GLASGOW, WV
- Memory care facilities in BECKLEY, WV
- Memory care facilities in BERKELEY SPRINGS, WV
- Memory care facilities in GLENVILLE, WV
- Memory care facilities in FAYETTEVILLE, WV
- Memory care facilities in GLEN ROGERS, WV
- Memory care facilities in BUCKHANNON, WV
- Memory care facilities in THOMAS, WV
- Memory care facilities in GARY, WV
- Memory care facilities in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Memory care facilities in FRANKLIN, WV
- Memory care facilities in DANIELS, WV
- Memory care facilities in TERRA ALTA, WV
- Memory care facilities in SISTERSVILLE, WV
- Memory care facilities in MARMET, WV
- Memory care facilities in Hancock County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Upshur County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Calhoun County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Marshall County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Lincoln County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Lewis County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Boone County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Pendleton County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Pleasants County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Ohio County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Summers County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Nicholas County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Fayette County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Wetzel County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Grant County, WV
All Memory Care Facilities Nationwide
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951