Alzheimers, Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in BRIDGEPORT, WV:
Here are the 9 best memory care facilities in BRIDGEPORT, West Virginia. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer in BRIDGEPORT may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Call 888-595-9951 for details. Costs for memory care facilities in BRIDGEPORT, WV will vary between facilities.
Bridgeport Health Care Center
Bridgeport Health Care Center is known for providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Harrison county, West Virginia. It can accommodate no more than 61 seniors. Bridgeport Health Care Center has luxury amenities and is able to give help with various activities of daily living to any dementia sufferers who reside in Bridgeport, WV and nearby areas. Bridgeport Health Care Center is situated at 1081 Maplewood Drive, 26330 zip code and can possibly allow Medicaid and Medicare to cover some costs associated with its care.
Brookdale Maplewood allows Alzheimer’s patients to receive dementia care in Bridgeport, West Virginia. It can accommodate no more than 56 seniors at a time. It is located at 1000 S Maplewood Drive, in 26330 zip code area in Harrison county. Brookdale Maplewood helps those older adults who require aid with activities of daily living. Brookdale Maplewood is officially licensed in West Virginia to offer memory care and assisted living, with license # 507567. Part of amenities offered by Brookdale Maplewood include medication monitoring, monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering and access to geriatric physician.
When searching for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Bridgeport, West Virginia, you will come across Bridgeport Center as a wonderful and upscale memory care option that is situated at 41 Crestview Terrace in 26330 zip code. It provides a total capacity of 60 memory care units. Bridgeport Center provides services that include scheduled escort services within the community and care plans that promote independence. Its license # is 104. Bridgeport Center provides memory care not just to seniors in Bridgeport, but also to Harrison county older adults.
United Transitional Care Center
United Transitional Care Center is a new memory care center that has capacity of 32 seniors with dementia. United Transitional Care Center provides services such as puzzles and other memory care activities and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is located at 327 Medical Park Drive, and can provide memory care to Bridgeport, WV seniors.
5 Local Memory Care Facilities Nearby
Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center
For seniors who require assistance with daily living tasks, Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center can be the best choice for memory care assisted living in Clarksburg, West Virginia. Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center contains a maximum capacity of 98 memory care units. It offers services such as access to speech and physical therapy and special programs for memory care patients. Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center is licensed by West Virginia with license # 124.
Located at Rt 1 Box 153-d, inside 26385 zip code area in Harrison county, Serenity Hope offers dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Lost Creek, WV seniors and provides amenities that include eating assistance during meal times as well as 24/7 toileting help. Serenity Hope contains a total of 14 Alzheimer’s and memory care units. Serenity Hope is officially licensed to provide care, with license # 507536.
Seniors looking for assisted living and memory care in Salem, West Virginia will find Salem Center, situated at 255 Sunbridge Drive in 26426 zip code area as a great facility for all of their memory care needs. Salem Center is able to accommodate up to 112 dementia sufferers.
Situated at 100 Parkway Drive, Clarksburg, West Virginia, 26301, Clarksburg Center is able to assist any Harrison county dementia or Alzheimer’s disease sufferer with activities of daily living and includes amenities such as grooming and dressing help and a socialization-friendly design. Clarksburg Center contains a total of 120 Alzheimer’s care units. Its license # is 79.
Wv Veterans Nursing Facility
Wv Veterans Nursing Facility, situated at One Freedoms Way offers Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care service in Clarksburg, West Virginia and offers amenities that include specialized staff members for Alzheimer’s disease and monitoring of weight loss and gain. Wv Veterans Nursing Facility is state-licensed to offer memory care in Clarksburg, West Virginia. Its license # 182.
Memory care near BRIDGEPORT, West Virginia:
- Memory care facilities in HURRICANE, WV
- Memory care facilities in TERRA ALTA, WV
- Memory care facilities in IVYDALE, WV
- Memory care facilities in CHESTER, WV
- Memory care facilities in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Memory care facilities in RIPLEY, WV
- Memory care facilities in OAK HILL, WV
- Memory care facilities in BEVERLY, WV
- Memory care facilities in SAINT ALBANS, WV
- Memory care facilities in PHILIPPI, WV
- Memory care facilities in WELLSBURG, WV
- Memory care facilities in PINEVILLE, WV
- Memory care facilities in SISSONVILLE, WV
- Memory care facilities in MARTINSBURG, WV
- Memory care facilities in ELKINS, WV
- Memory care facilities in Calhoun County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Wyoming County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Hancock County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Fayette County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Wetzel County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Mingo County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Tyler County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Clay County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Morgan County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Mcdowell County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Braxton County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Berkeley County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Jefferson County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Brooke County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Hardy County, WV
All Memory Care Facilities Nationwide
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951