Alzheimers, Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in Dewey, OK:
Here are the 8 best memory care facilities in Dewey, Oklahoma. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer in Dewey may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Call 888-595-9951 for details. Costs for memory care facilities in Dewey, OK will vary between facilities.
Forrest Manor Nursing Center
Forrest Manor Nursing Center is known for providing dementia care in Washington county, Oklahoma. It can accommodate a maximum of 116 seniors. Forrest Manor Nursing Center has luxury amenities and is able to give aid with moving around the facility and other daily tasks to any seniors with dementia who reside in Dewey, OK and nearby areas. Forrest Manor Nursing Center is situated at 1410 North Choctaw, 74029 zip code and may allow Medicaid and Medicare to cover some costs associated with its care.
Medicalodges Dewey enables dementia sufferers to get Alzheimer’s care in Dewey, Oklahoma. It can house no more than 58 Washington county residents at a time. It is situated at 430 Bartles Road, in 74029 zip code area inside Washington county. Medicalodges Dewey helps those dementia patients who require aid with daily living activities. Medicalodges Dewey is officially licensed in Oklahoma to provide memory care and assisted living, with license # 375150. Part of services provided by Medicalodges Dewey include medication monitoring, secure campus to prevent wandering and visiting geriatric physician.
6 Local Memory Care Facilities Nearby
Heritage Villa Nursing Center
When looking for Alzheimer’s units in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, you will come across Heritage Villa Nursing Center as a wonderful and luxurious memory care option that is located at 1244 Woodland Loop Drive in 74006 zip code. It provides a total capacity of 100 Alzheimer’s and memory care units. Heritage Villa Nursing Center includes services that include transportation to medical appointments and programs for family members. Its license # is 375109. Heritage Villa Nursing Center offers dementia and Alzheimer’s care not just to seniors in Bartlesville, but also to Washington county older adults.
Brookdale Bartlesville South
Brookdale Bartlesville South is a new memory care center with capacity of 39 older adults with dementia. Brookdale Bartlesville South provides services such as programs to promote brain functioning and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is located at 3737 Southeast Camelot Drive, and is able to provide assisted living and memory care to Bartlesville, OK seniors with dementia. Brookdale Bartlesville South has a license with Oklahoma to provide care, with license number AL7402.
For seniors who require help with daily living tasks, Adams Parc can be the perfect choice for memory care assisted living in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. Adams Parc contains a total capacity of 92 dementia and Alzheimer’s units. It includes amenities like color-coded sections to help with memory and special programs for memory care patients. Adams Parc is licensed with Oklahoma with license number 375549.
Brookdale Bartlesville North
Situated at 5420 Southeast Adams Blvd, inside 74006 zip code area in Washington county, Brookdale Bartlesville North offers Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Bartlesville, OK dementia sufferers and provides services that include special dementia programs to decrease anxiety as well as day and night toileting assistance. Brookdale Bartlesville North contains a total of 44 Alzheimer’s and dementia units. Brookdale Bartlesville North is officially licensed to provide care, with license # AL7401.
Green Country Village Assisted Living Center
Senior citizens looking for Alzheimer’s care in Bartlesville, Oklahoma will find Green Country Village Assisted Living Center, located at 1027 Swan Drive in 74006 zip code area as a excellent choice for all of their Alzheimer’s or dementia care needs. Green Country Village Assisted Living Center can give assistance to up to 65 seniors with dementia. Green Country Village Assisted Living Center has a state license # of AL7403.
Bartlesville Health And Rehabilitation Community
Located at 3434 Kentucky Place, Bartlesville, Oklahoma, 74006, Bartlesville Health And Rehabilitation Community is able to aid any Washington county senior citizen with ADLs and includes services like help with selecting clothes and home-like ambience that encourages socializing. Bartlesville Health And Rehabilitation Community contains a total of 119 memory and dementia care units. Its license # is 375110.
Memory care near Dewey, Oklahoma:
- Memory care facilities in Arkoma, OK
- Memory care facilities in Drumright, OK
- Memory care facilities in Checotah, OK
- Memory care facilities in Hugo, OK
- Memory care facilities in Coweta, OK
- Memory care facilities in Jones, OK
- Memory care facilities in Tishomingo, OK
- Memory care facilities in Mooreland, OK
- Memory care facilities in Muskogee, OK
- Memory care facilities in Carnegie, OK
- Memory care facilities in Guthrie, OK
- Memory care facilities in Sapulpa, OK
- Memory care facilities in Owasso, OK
- Memory care facilities in Glenpool, OK
- Memory care facilities in Pauls Valley, OK
- Memory care facilities in Custer County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Tulsa County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Garfield County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Pottawatomie County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Choctaw County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Ellis County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Haskell County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Latimer County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Grady County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Okfuskee County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Tillman County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Johnston County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Coal County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Delaware County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Grant County, OK
All Memory Care Facilities Nationwide
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951