Alzheimers, Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in Wilson, OK:
Here are the 9 best memory care facilities in Wilson, Oklahoma. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer in Wilson may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Call 888-595-9951 for details. Costs for memory care facilities in Wilson, OK will vary between facilities.
Wilson Nursing Center
Wilson Nursing Center specializes in providing Alzheimer’s care in Carter county, Oklahoma. It can accommodate a maximum of 70 seniors. Wilson Nursing Center has upscale amenities and is able to give assistance with daily living activities to any seniors who reside in Wilson, OK and nearby areas. Wilson Nursing Center is located at 867 Us Highway 70a, 73463 zip code and can possibly allow Medicaid and Medicare to pay for some costs associated with its care.
8 Local Memory Care Facilities Nearby
Woodview Home specializes in memory care in Ardmore, Oklahoma. It can provide accommodations to no more than 68 older adults at a time. It is located at 1630 3rd Avenue Northeast, in 73401 zip code area inside Carter county. Woodview Home assists those older adults who require aid with daily living activities. Woodview Home is officially licensed in Oklahoma to offer memory care, with license # 375393. Part of amenities provided by Woodview Home include medication monitoring, secured facility areas and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
When trying to locate Alzheimer’s units in Ardmore, Oklahoma, you will come across Southbrook Healthcare as a wonderful and upscale dementia and memory care option that is located at 832 Isabel Southwest in 73401 zip code. It provides a maximum capacity of 114 dementia care units. Southbrook Healthcare offers services like constant medical checks to ensure well-being and programs for family members. Its license # is 375255. Southbrook Healthcare offers dementia and Alzheimer’s care not just to seniors in Ardmore, but also to Carter county older adults.
The Suites At Elmbrook
The Suites At Elmbrook is a new dementia care center with capacity of 60 dementia sufferers. The Suites At Elmbrook provides amenities such as customized memory activities and programs and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is situated at 1711 9th Avenue Northwest, and is able to offer dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Ardmore, OK seniors with dementia. The Suites At Elmbrook has a license with Oklahoma to provide care, with license number AL1001.
For seniors who require aid with daily living tasks, Whispering Oaks can be the perfect choice for memory care assisted living in Ardmore, Oklahoma. Whispering Oaks contains a total capacity of 76 memory care units. It provides amenities such as color-coded sections to help with memory and Alzheimer’s-oriented programs. Whispering Oaks is licensed with Oklahoma with license # 375544.
Located at 604 Lake Murray Drive, inside 73401 zip code area in Carter county, Lakeland Manor offers Alzheimer’s care to Ardmore, OK seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia and offers services such as help during meals as well as anytime toileting aid. Lakeland Manor contains a total of 62 Alzheimer’s and dementia units. Lakeland Manor is officially licensed to provide care, with license # 375379.
Seniors looking for assisted living or memory care in Ardmore, Oklahoma will find Elmbrook Home, situated at 1811 9th Street Northwest in 73401 zip code area as a wonderful facility for all of their dementia care needs. Elmbrook Home is able to accommodate up to 126 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s. Elmbrook Home has a state license # of 375160.
Canoe Brook Ardmore
Situated at 2215 4th Avenue Nw, Ardmore, Oklahoma, 73401, Canoe Brook Ardmore is able to aid any Carter county dementia or Alzheimer’s disease sufferer with daily tasks and offers services such as grooming and dressing help and friendships-oriented design. Canoe Brook Ardmore contains a total of 50 dementia and memory care units. Its license # is AL1003.
Village Lodge Of Ardmore Village
Village Lodge Of Ardmore Village, located at 1310 Knox Road offers Alzheimer’s and dementia care service in Ardmore, Oklahoma and offers amenities like certified caregivers for memory care and routine checks for correct weight maintenance. Village Lodge Of Ardmore Village contains a total of 56 dementia and Alzheimer’s units for Carter county and surrounding areas residents. Village Lodge Of Ardmore Village has a license to offer dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Ardmore, Oklahoma. Its license # AL1002.
Memory care near Wilson, Oklahoma:
- Memory care facilities in Cherokee, OK
- Memory care facilities in Antlers, OK
- Memory care facilities in Inola, OK
- Memory care facilities in Sulphur, OK
- Memory care facilities in Lawton, OK
- Memory care facilities in Bluejacket, OK
- Memory care facilities in Miami, OK
- Memory care facilities in Broken Arrow, OK
- Memory care facilities in Fairfax, OK
- Memory care facilities in Blackwell, OK
- Memory care facilities in Ada, OK
- Memory care facilities in Colcord, OK
- Memory care facilities in Mooreland, OK
- Memory care facilities in Sand Springs, OK
- Memory care facilities in McLoud, OK
- Memory care facilities in Noble County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Craig County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Alfalfa County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Adair County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Love County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Cotton County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Muskogee County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Cleveland County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Washington County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Marshall County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Major County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Harper County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Atoka County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Wagoner County, OK
- Memory care facilities in Bryan County, OK
All Memory Care Facilities Nationwide
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951