Alzheimers, Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in Hayden, AL:
Here are the 9 best memory care facilities in Hayden, Alabama. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer in Hayden may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Call 888-595-9951 for details. Costs for memory care facilities in Hayden, AL will vary between facilities.
Jacobs House, Iii
Jacobs House, Iii specializes in providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Blount county, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 seniors. Jacobs House, Iii has upscale amenities and is able to give help with bathing and transferring to any dementia sufferers who reside in Hayden, AL and nearby areas. Jacobs House, Iii is situated at 101 Jacobs Lane, 35079 zip code and can possibly allow Medicaid and Medicare to cover some fees associated with its care.
Jacobs House Ii
Jacobs House Ii allows dementia and Alzheimer’s patients to get Alzheimer’s care in Hayden, Alabama. It can house no more than 16 older adults at a time. It is situated at 101 Jacobs Lane, in 35079 zip code area inside Blount county. Jacobs House Ii provides assistance to those Alzheimer’s sufferers who require assistance with everyday tasks. Jacobs House Ii is officially licensed in Alabama to offer memory care and assisted living, with license # D0501. Part of services provided by Jacobs House Ii include monitoring of medications, controlled access community and visiting geriatric nurse practitioner.
Jacobs House I
When trying to locate memory care units in Hayden, Alabama, you will come across Jacobs House I as a wonderful and luxurious dementia and memory care option that is situated at 101 Jacobs Lane in 35079 zip code. It provides a total capacity of 16 dementia care units. Jacobs House I provides amenities that include constant medical checks to ensure well-being and family counseling and support program. Its license # is P0501. Jacobs House I provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not just to seniors in Hayden, but also to Blount county older adults.
6 Local Memory Care Facilities Nearby
Magnolia House is a new Alzheimer’s and dementia care center with capacity of 40 older adults with dementia. Magnolia House includes amenities such as memory activities and games and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is situated at 100 Fourth Avenue West, and is able to offer dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Oneonta, AL senior citizens. Magnolia House has a license with Alabama to provide care, with license number D0508.
For seniors who require assistance with daily living, Prince Place can be the best choice for memory care assisted living in Trafford, Alabama. Prince Place contains a maximum capacity of 16 memory care units. It provides services that include occupational, physical and speech therapy and daily programs for memory care patients. Prince Place is licensed with Alabama with license number D0511.
Located at 1100 Second Avenue East, inside 35121 zip code area in Blount county, Olive Home offers memory care to Oneonta, AL dementia sufferers and provides services like help during meals as well as day and night toileting assistance. Olive Home provides a total of 22 dementia units. Olive Home is officially licensed to provide care, with license # D0512.
Olive Home, Oneonta #2
Senior citizens looking for Alzheimer’s care in Oneonta, Alabama will find Olive Home, Oneonta #2, located at 1100 Second Avenue East in 35121 zip code area as a wonderful facility for all of their Alzheimer’s or dementia care needs. Olive Home, Oneonta #2 is able to provide care to up to 18 senior citizens. Olive Home, Oneonta #2 has a state license # of P0503.
Diversicare Of Oneonta
Situated at 215 Valley Road, Oneonta, Alabama, 35121, Diversicare Of Oneonta is able to provide assistance to any Blount county dementia sufferer with daily living activities and provides services such as grooming and dressing help and friendships-oriented design. Diversicare Of Oneonta contains a total of 120 memory care units. Its license # is N0502.
Tlc Nursing Center
Tlc Nursing Center, situated at 212 Ellen Street offers Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care service in Oneonta, Alabama and offers services like dementia-certified staff and monitoring of weight loss and gain. Tlc Nursing Center contains a total of 103 Alzheimer’s care units for Blount county and surrounding areas residents. Tlc Nursing Center is state-licensed to offer assisted living and memory care in Oneonta, Alabama. Its license # N0503.
Memory care near Hayden, Alabama:
- Memory care facilities in Hartford, AL
- Memory care facilities in Gardendale, AL
- Memory care facilities in Evergreen, AL
- Memory care facilities in Millbrook, AL
- Memory care facilities in Centreville, AL
- Memory care facilities in Pleasant Grove, AL
- Memory care facilities in Homewood, AL
- Memory care facilities in Crossville, AL
- Memory care facilities in Centre, AL
- Memory care facilities in Killen, AL
- Memory care facilities in Roanoke, AL
- Memory care facilities in Rainbow City, AL
- Memory care facilities in Montrose, AL
- Memory care facilities in Greenville, AL
- Memory care facilities in New Market, AL
- Memory care facilities in Monroe County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Chambers County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Colbert County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Talladega County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Barbour County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Henry County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Macon County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Perry County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Cherokee County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Cleburne County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Baldwin County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Pickens County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Sumter County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Lawrence County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Conecuh County, AL
All Memory Care Facilities Nationwide
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951