Alzheimers, Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in Trafford, AL:
Here are the 9 best memory care facilities in Trafford, Alabama. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer in Trafford may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Call 888-595-9951 for details. Costs for memory care facilities in Trafford, AL will vary between facilities.
Prince Place excels at providing memory care in Blount county, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 16 dementia residents. Prince Place has luxurious amenities and is able to give assistance with daily living activities to any seniors with dementia who reside in Trafford, AL and nearby areas. Prince Place is situated at 925 Vaughn Road, 35172 zip code and can possibly allow Medicaid and Medicare to cover some costs associated with its care.
8 Local Memory Care Facilities Nearby
Magnolia House allows dementia and Alzheimer’s patients to get dementia care in Oneonta, Alabama. It can provide accommodations to no more than 40 seniors at a time. It is located at 100 Fourth Avenue West, in 35121 zip code area inside Blount county. Magnolia House assists those dementia patients who require assistance with daily tasks. Magnolia House is officially licensed in Alabama to offer memory care, with license # D0508. Part of services provided by Magnolia House are individual care plans, enclosed courtyard and facility grounds and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
When trying to find memory care units in Oneonta, Alabama, you will come across Olive Home as a wonderful and luxury memory and dementia care option that is located at 1100 Second Avenue East in 35121 zip code. It provides a maximum capacity of 22 Alzheimer's and dementia units. Olive Home includes amenities like transportation to medical appointments and encouraged family participation. Its license # is D0512. Olive Home provides dementia and Alzheimer’s care not just to seniors in Oneonta, but also to Blount county older adults.
Jacobs House Ii
Jacobs House Ii is a new memory care center that has capacity of 16 Alzheimer’s and dementia sufferers. Jacobs House Ii includes amenities such as puzzles and other memory care activities and wonderful caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is situated at 101 Jacobs Lane, and can provide dementia care to Hayden, AL seniors. Jacobs House Ii has a license with Alabama to provide care, with license number D0501.
Jacobs House I
For seniors who require help with daily living, Jacobs House I can be the best choice for memory care assisted living in Hayden, Alabama. Jacobs House I contains a total capacity of 16 memory care units. It provides services like access to speech and physical therapy and daily programs for memory care patients. Jacobs House I is licensed by Alabama with license number P0501.
Tlc Nursing Center
Situated at 212 Ellen Street, inside 35121 zip code area in Blount county, Tlc Nursing Center offers assisted living and memory care to Oneonta, AL seniors and offers amenities that include proper meal intake as well as anytime toileting aid. Tlc Nursing Center contains a total of 103 Alzheimer’s and dementia units. Tlc Nursing Center is officially licensed to provide care, with license # N0503.
Diversicare Of Oneonta
Older adults with dementia looking for dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Oneonta, Alabama will find Diversicare Of Oneonta, located at 215 Valley Road in 35121 zip code area as a great option for all of their Alzheimer’s or dementia care needs. Diversicare Of Oneonta can provide aid to up to 120 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s. Diversicare Of Oneonta has a state license number of N0502.
Jacobs House, Iii
Located at 101 Jacobs Lane, Hayden, Alabama, 35079, Jacobs House, Iii is able to assist any Blount county dementia sufferer with activities of daily living and offers services that include help with selecting clothes and a socialization-friendly design. Jacobs House, Iii contains a total of 16 memory and dementia care units. Its license # is P0504.
Olive Home, Oneonta #2
Olive Home, Oneonta #2, located at 1100 Second Avenue East provides Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care service in Oneonta, Alabama and provides services like certified caregivers for memory care and routine checkups for weight gain and loss. Olive Home, Oneonta #2 contains a total of 18 Alzheimer’s care units for Blount county and surrounding areas residents. Olive Home, Oneonta #2 is licensed to offer Alzheimer’s care in Oneonta, Alabama. Its license # P0503.
Memory care near Trafford, Alabama:
- Memory care facilities in New Market, AL
- Memory care facilities in Scottsboro, AL
- Memory care facilities in Eutaw, AL
- Memory care facilities in Chelsea, AL
- Memory care facilities in York, AL
- Memory care facilities in Hartselle, AL
- Memory care facilities in Russellville, AL
- Memory care facilities in Talladega, AL
- Memory care facilities in Geraldine, AL
- Memory care facilities in Jemison, AL
- Memory care facilities in Prattville, AL
- Memory care facilities in Winfield, AL
- Memory care facilities in Satsuma, AL
- Memory care facilities in Citronelle, AL
- Memory care facilities in Hamilton, AL
- Memory care facilities in Jackson County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Fayette County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Hale County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Cullman County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Pickens County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Bullock County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Dale County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Baldwin County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Conecuh County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Geneva County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Houston County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Lowndes County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Coffee County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Washington County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Etowah County, AL
All Memory Care Facilities Nationwide
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951