Alzheimers, Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in CLARKSBURG, WV:
Here are the 9 best memory care facilities in CLARKSBURG, West Virginia. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer in CLARKSBURG may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Call 888-595-9951 for details. Costs for memory care facilities in CLARKSBURG, WV will vary between facilities.
Clarksburg Center is known for providing memory care in Harrison county, West Virginia. It can accommodate no more than 120 dementia residents. Clarksburg Center has luxurious amenities and is able to give help with daily living activities to any dementia sufferers who reside in Clarksburg, WV and nearby areas. Clarksburg Center is located at 100 Parkway Drive, 26301 zip code and can possibly allow Medicaid and Medicare to cover some fees associated with its care.
Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center
Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center enables older adults to receive Alzheimer’s care in Clarksburg, West Virginia. It can house no more than 98 senior citizens at a time. It is located at 801 Davisson Run Road, in 26301 zip code area inside Harrison county. Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center provides help to those Alzheimer’s sufferers who require assistance with activities of daily living. Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center is officially licensed in West Virginia to provide assisted living and memory care, with license # 124. Part of services offered by Clarksburg Nursing And Rehabiltitation Center include medication administration, tranquil and secure outdoor areas and individual meal planning.
Wv Veterans Nursing Facility
When searching for memory care facilities in Clarksburg, West Virginia, you will come across Wv Veterans Nursing Facility as a wonderful and luxurious memory and dementia care option that is located at One Freedoms Way in 26301 zip code. Wv Veterans Nursing Facility includes amenities that include local transportation services and care plans that promote independence. Its license # is 182. Wv Veterans Nursing Facility provides memory care not just to seniors in Clarksburg, but also to Harrison county older adults.
6 Local Memory Care Facilities Nearby
United Transitional Care Center
United Transitional Care Center is a new Alzheimer’s and dementia care center that has capacity of 32 seniors with dementia. United Transitional Care Center includes amenities such as puzzles and other memory care activities and wonderful caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is situated at 327 Medical Park Drive, and is able to provide memory care to Bridgeport, WV seniors.
For seniors who require aid with daily living tasks, Brookdale Maplewood can be the perfect choice for memory care assisted living in Bridgeport, West Virginia. Brookdale Maplewood contains a total capacity of 56 dementia units. It offers services such as access to speech and physical therapy and dementia-specific activities and programs. Brookdale Maplewood is licensed with West Virginia with license # 507567.
Located at Rt 1 Box 153-d, inside 26385 zip code area in Harrison county, Serenity Hope offers dementia care to Lost Creek, WV dementia sufferers and provides services that include special Alzheimer’s programs to lower frustration as well as 24/7 toileting help. Serenity Hope contains a total of 14 memory care units. Serenity Hope is officially licensed to provide care, with license # 507536.
Older adults with dementia looking for Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care in Salem, West Virginia will find Salem Center, located at 255 Sunbridge Drive in 26426 zip code area as a wonderful option for all of their Alzheimer’s or dementia care needs. Salem Center is able to provide care to up to 112 seniors.
Located at 41 Crestview Terrace, Bridgeport, West Virginia, 26330, Bridgeport Center is able to aid any Harrison county dementia sufferer with ADLs and provides services such as help with selecting clothes and home-like ambience that encourages socializing. Bridgeport Center contains a total of 60 dementia and Alzheimer’s units. Its license # is 104.
Bridgeport Health Care Center
Bridgeport Health Care Center, located at 1081 Maplewood Drive offers assisted living and memory care service in Bridgeport, West Virginia and offers services such as certified caregivers for memory care and routine checkups for weight gain and loss. Bridgeport Health Care Center has a total of 61 memory care units for Harrison county and nearby areas residents. Bridgeport Health Care Center is state-licensed to offer Alzheimer’s care in Bridgeport, West Virginia. Its license # 7.
Memory care near CLARKSBURG, West Virginia:
- Memory care facilities in WILLIAMSON, WV
- Memory care facilities in BUFFALO, WV
- Memory care facilities in COWEN, WV
- Memory care facilities in LINDSIDE, WV
- Memory care facilities in HARRISVILLE, WV
- Memory care facilities in ANSTED, WV
- Memory care facilities in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Memory care facilities in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Memory care facilities in BAKER, WV
- Memory care facilities in HINTON, WV
- Memory care facilities in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Memory care facilities in SUMMERSVILLE, WV
- Memory care facilities in CULLODEN, WV
- Memory care facilities in KEYSER, WV
- Memory care facilities in BELMONT, WV
- Memory care facilities in Nicholas County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Cabell County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Preston County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Wyoming County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Berkeley County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Wetzel County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Ritchie County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Taylor County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Ohio County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Pendleton County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Fayette County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Tyler County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Mcdowell County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Boone County, WV
- Memory care facilities in Calhoun County, WV
All Memory Care Facilities Nationwide
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951