Alzheimers, Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in TIMBERVILLE, VA:
Here are the 9 best memory care facilities in TIMBERVILLE, Virginia. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer in TIMBERVILLE may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Call 888-595-9951 for details. Costs for memory care facilities in TIMBERVILLE, VA will vary between facilities.
Timberview Crossing Assisted Living
Timberview Crossing Assisted Living excels at providing dementia care in Rockingham county, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 42 dementia residents. Timberview Crossing Assisted Living has upscale amenities and is able to give aid with various activities of daily living to any dementia sufferers who reside in Timberville, VA and nearby areas. Timberview Crossing Assisted Living is situated at 351 New Market Road, 22853 zip code and may allow Medicaid and Medicare to cover some costs associated with its care.
Living Waters Timberville
Living Waters Timberville specializes in memory care in Timberville, Virginia. It can provide accommodations to no more than 40 Rockingham county residents at a time. It is situated at 379 N. Main Street, in 22853 zip code area inside Rockingham county. Living Waters Timberville aids those senior citizens who require assistance with daily living tasks. Part of services provided by Living Waters Timberville include customized activities and care programs, secure walking paths and courtyard and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
7 Local Memory Care Facilities Nearby
When searching for memory care units in Harrisonburg, Virginia, you will come across Crestwood as a wonderful and luxurious memory and dementia care option that is located at 1401 Virginia Avenue in 22802 zip code. It provides a total capacity of 106 Alzheimer’s and memory care units. Crestwood provides amenities such as enhanced medical monitoring and care focused on residents’ abilities. Crestwood offers dementia care services not just to seniors in Harrisonburg, but also to Rockingham county older adults.
Sunnyside Retirement Community Eiland Assisted Living
Sunnyside Retirement Community Eiland Assisted Living is a new memory care center with capacity of 91 Alzheimer’s and dementia sufferers. Sunnyside Retirement Community Eiland Assisted Living provides services such as customized memory activities and programs and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is located at 3935 Sunnyside Drive, Suite A, and is able to provide Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Harrisonburg, VA older adults with dementia.
Willow Estates Retirement
For seniors who require help with everyday tasks, Willow Estates Retirement can be the best choice for memory care assisted living in Penn Laird, Virginia. Willow Estates Retirement contains a total capacity of 62 dementia and Alzheimer’s units. It offers services such as special colors to aid with memory and orientation and special programs for memory care patients.
Situated at 302 North Second Street, inside 22812 zip code area in Rockingham county, Bridgewater Home offers assisted living and memory care to Bridgewater, VA seniors with dementia and provides amenities that include programs to increase familiarity with surroundings as well as anytime toileting aid. Bridgewater Home contains a total of 136 Alzheimer’s and dementia units.
White Birch Estates
Seniors with Alzheimer’s or dementia looking for assisted living or memory care in Harrisonburg, Virginia will find White Birch Estates, situated at 847 Oakwood Drive in 22801 zip code area as a great option for all of their dementia care needs. White Birch Estates can care for up to 78 senior citizens.
Situated at 2101 Deyerle Avenue, Harrisonburg, Virginia, 22801, Brookdale Harrisonburg is able to provide assistance to any Rockingham county dementia sufferer with ADLs and includes services that include help with selecting clothes and encouraged socialization. Brookdale Harrisonburg contains a total of 114 dementia and memory care units.
Journeys Crossing Assisted Living
Journeys Crossing Assisted Living, situated at 102 N. Stuart Avenue provides assisted living and memory care service in Elkton, Virginia and provides amenities such as certified caregivers for memory care and routine checks for correct weight maintenance. Journeys Crossing Assisted Living contains a total of 40 memory care units for Rockingham county and surrounding areas residents. Journeys Crossing Assisted Living is licensed to offer dementia care in Elkton, Virginia.
Memory care near TIMBERVILLE, Virginia:
- Memory care facilities in HILLSVILLE, VA
- Memory care facilities in ROANOKE, VA
- Memory care facilities in NEW CANTON, VA
- Memory care facilities in SUFFOLK, VA
- Memory care facilities in GAINESVILLE, VA
- Memory care facilities in VIENNA, VA
- Memory care facilities in COLONIAL HEIGHTS, VA
- Memory care facilities in CHANTILLY, VA
- Memory care facilities in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
- Memory care facilities in REVA, VA
- Memory care facilities in SOUTH BOSTON, VA
- Memory care facilities in BLACKSTONE, VA
- Memory care facilities in GLEN ALLEN, VA
- Memory care facilities in APPOMATTOX, VA
- Memory care facilities in ELKTON, VA
- Memory care facilities in Richmond County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Arlington County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Roanoke County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Fauquier County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Washington County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Amherst County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Page County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Scott County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Louisa County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Rockbridge County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Nottoway County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Lee County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Augusta County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Pulaski County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Greene County, VA
All Memory Care Facilities Nationwide
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951