Alzheimers, Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in MAURERTOWN, VA:
Here are the 9 best memory care facilities in MAURERTOWN, Virginia. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer in MAURERTOWN may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Call 888-595-9951 for details. Costs for memory care facilities in MAURERTOWN, VA will vary between facilities.
Dutch Haven Assisted Living
Dutch Haven Assisted Living specializes in providing dementia care in Shenandoah county, Virginia. It can accommodate no more than 52 senior citizens. Dutch Haven Assisted Living has luxurious amenities and is able to give help with moving around the facility and other daily tasks to any dementia sufferers who reside in Maurertown, VA and nearby areas. Dutch Haven Assisted Living is located at 257 Toll House Road, 22644 zip code and may allow Medicaid and Medicare to pay for some fees associated with its care.
8 Local Memory Care Facilities Nearby
Pine Meadow enables dementia sufferers to get dementia care in Woodstock, Virginia. It can house no more than 20 Woodstock residents at a time. It is situated at 218 Mill Road, in 22664 zip code area in Shenandoah county. Pine Meadow provides help to those dementia sufferers who require aid with daily tasks. Part of services offered by Pine Meadow are medication management, secured facility areas and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility
When searching for memory care facilities in Woodstock, Virginia, you will come across Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility as a wonderful and luxurious dementia and memory care option that is situated at 123 Lakeview Drive in 22664 zip code. It provides a maximum capacity of 24 memory care units. Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility includes amenities that include transportation services to doctor appointments and care plans that promote independence. Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility offers Alzheimer’s care not just to seniors in Woodstock, but also to Shenandoah county older adults.
Shenandoah Place is a new Alzheimer’s and dementia care center that has capacity of 22 Alzheimer’s and dementia sufferers. Shenandoah Place includes amenities such as customized memory activities and programs and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is located at 50 Burkholder Lane, and can provide Alzheimer's care to New Market, VA dementia sufferers.
Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock
For seniors who require aid with daily living, Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock can be the perfect choice for memory care assisted living in Woodstock, Virginia. Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock contains a maximum capacity of 49 memory care units. It provides amenities that include on-site physical and occupational therapy service and Alzheimer’s-oriented programs. Woodstock Ops.
White Tree Manor
Situated at 9137 North Congress Street, inside 22844 zip code area in Shenandoah county, White Tree Manor offers memory care to New Market, VA seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia and offers amenities like activities that decrease anxiety as well as day and night toileting assistance. White Tree Manor contains a total of 44 Alzheimer’s and memory care units.
Stoney Creek Adult Care
Dementia sufferers looking for dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Edinburg, Virginia will find Stoney Creek Adult Care, located at 526 Stoney Creek Boulevard in 22824 zip code area as a wonderful facility for all of their memory care needs. Stoney Creek Adult Care can provide care to up to 19 older adults with dementia.
Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg
Situated at 14 Maynard Lane, Strasburg, Virginia, 22657, Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg is able to assist any Shenandoah county resident with daily living activities and provides services like assisted day and night dressing and encouraged socialization. Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg contains a total of 45 Alzheimer’s care units.
Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg
Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg, located at 304 Bowman Mill Road includes assisted living and memory care service in Strasburg, Virginia and includes amenities that include certified caregivers for memory care and routine checkups for weight gain and loss. Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg contains a total of 40 memory and dementia care units for Shenandoah county and nearby areas residents. Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg is state-licensed to offer dementia care in Strasburg, Virginia.
Memory care near MAURERTOWN, Virginia:
- Memory care facilities in CROZET, VA
- Memory care facilities in FAIRFAX, VA
- Memory care facilities in HILLSVILLE, VA
- Memory care facilities in NEW MARKET, VA
- Memory care facilities in CHESAPEAKE, VA
- Memory care facilities in BOYDTON, VA
- Memory care facilities in LOVETTSVILLE, VA
- Memory care facilities in SOUTH HILL, VA
- Memory care facilities in BLACKSBURG, VA
- Memory care facilities in FRANKLIN, VA
- Memory care facilities in COVINGTON, VA
- Memory care facilities in PENN LAIRD, VA
- Memory care facilities in FARMVILLE, VA
- Memory care facilities in RESTON, VA
- Memory care facilities in BRIDGEWATER, VA
- Memory care facilities in Wythe County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Prince William County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Pulaski County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Page County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Appomattox County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Chesterfield County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Lancaster County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Rappahannock County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Augusta County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Mecklenburg County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Franklin County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Madison County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Hanover County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Smyth County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Alleghany County, VA
All Memory Care Facilities Nationwide
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951