Alzheimers, Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in EDINBURG, VA:
Here are the 9 best memory care facilities in EDINBURG, Virginia. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer in EDINBURG may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Call 888-595-9951 for details. Costs for memory care facilities in EDINBURG, VA will vary between facilities.
Stoney Creek Adult Care
Stoney Creek Adult Care is known for providing memory care in Shenandoah county, Virginia. It can accommodate a maximum of 19 elderly residents. Stoney Creek Adult Care has luxury amenities and is able to give help with getting dressed, moving and bathing to any older adults with dementia who reside in Edinburg, VA and nearby areas. Stoney Creek Adult Care is situated at 526 Stoney Creek Boulevard, 22824 zip code and can possibly allow Medicaid and Medicare to cover some fees associated with its care.
8 Local Memory Care Facilities Nearby
Dutch Haven Assisted Living
Dutch Haven Assisted Living allows dementia and Alzheimer’s patients to get dementia care in Maurertown, Virginia. It can accommodate no more than 52 senior citizens at a time. It is situated at 257 Toll House Road, in 22644 zip code area in Shenandoah county. Dutch Haven Assisted Living gives help to those senior citizens who require aid with daily tasks. Part of services provided by Dutch Haven Assisted Living include individual care plans, monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering and personalized meal plans.
When looking for Alzheimer’s care facilities in Woodstock, Virginia, you will come across Pine Meadow as a wonderful and upscale memory care option that is situated at 218 Mill Road in 22664 zip code. It provides a maximum capacity of 20 dementia care units. Pine Meadow offers services that include enhanced medical monitoring and family counseling and support program. Pine Meadow provides memory care not just to seniors in Woodstock, but also to Shenandoah county older adults.
Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility
Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility is a new dementia care center with capacity of 24 older adults with dementia. Memory Lane Assisted Living Facility offers amenities such as brain health activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is located at 123 Lakeview Drive, and is able to offer Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Woodstock, VA seniors with dementia.
For seniors who require help with everyday tasks, Shenandoah Place can be the best choice for memory care assisted living in New Market, Virginia. Shenandoah Place contains a maximum capacity of 22 Alzheimer’s and dementia units. It provides amenities such as specialized lighting and specialized activities for Alzheimer’s sufferers.
Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock
Situated at 935 Ox Road, inside 22664 zip code area in Shenandoah county, Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock offers assisted living and memory care to Woodstock, VA seniors and offers services that include programs to increase familiarity with surroundings as well as day and night toileting assistance. Woodstock Ops. D/b/a Greenfield Assisted Living Of Woodstock contains a total of 49 Alzheimer’s and memory care units. Woodstock Ops.
Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg
Older adults with dementia looking for memory care in Strasburg, Virginia will find Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg, situated at 14 Maynard Lane in 22657 zip code area as a great facility for all of their Alzheimer’s or dementia care needs. Greenfield Assisted Living Of Strasburg can care for up to 45 dementia sufferers.
Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg
Situated at 304 Bowman Mill Road, Strasburg, Virginia, 22657, Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg is able to assist any Shenandoah county senior citizen with activities of daily living and includes services that include grooming and dressing help and a socialization-friendly design. Greenfield Reflections Of Strasburg contains a total of 40 dementia and Alzheimer’s units.
White Tree Manor
White Tree Manor, situated at 9137 North Congress Street provides assisted living and memory care service in New Market, Virginia and provides services that include dementia-certified staff and routine checkups for weight gain and loss. White Tree Manor has a total of 44 dementia and Alzheimer’s units for Shenandoah county and surrounding areas residents. White Tree Manor has a license to offer assisted living and memory care in New Market, Virginia.
Memory care near EDINBURG, Virginia:
- Memory care facilities in NATURAL BRIDGE, VA
- Memory care facilities in CHANTILLY, VA
- Memory care facilities in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
- Memory care facilities in LYNCHBURG, VA
- Memory care facilities in BASSETT, VA
- Memory care facilities in AMHERST, VA
- Memory care facilities in VA. BEACH, VA
- Memory care facilities in CROZET, VA
- Memory care facilities in CHESAPEAKE, VA
- Memory care facilities in BOSTON, VA
- Memory care facilities in DANVILLE, VA
- Memory care facilities in FOREST, VA
- Memory care facilities in COLONIAL HEIGHTS, VA
- Memory care facilities in CHILHOWIE, VA
- Memory care facilities in DUFFIELD, VA
- Memory care facilities in Lunenburg County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Bedford County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Louisa County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Amherst County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Isle of Wight County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Augusta County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Dinwiddie County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Prince Edward County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Accomack County, VA
- Memory care facilities in James City County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Fairfax County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Grayson County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Arlington County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Fauquier County, VA
- Memory care facilities in Smyth County, VA
All Memory Care Facilities Nationwide
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951