Alzheimers, Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in BELFAST, ME:
Here are the 10 best memory care facilities in BELFAST, Maine. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer in BELFAST may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Call 888-595-9951 for details. Costs for memory care facilities in BELFAST, ME will vary between facilities.
Residence At Tall Pines
Residence At Tall Pines specializes in providing dementia care in Waldo county, Maine. Residence At Tall Pines has upscale amenities and is able to give assistance with getting dressed, moving and bathing to any seniors who reside in Belfast, ME and nearby areas. Residence At Tall Pines is situated at 24 Martin Ln, 04258 zip code and may allow Medicaid and Medicare to pay for some costs associated with its care.
Deborah Lincoln House
Deborah Lincoln House allows Alzheimer’s patients to receive memory care in Belfast, Maine. It is located at 60 Cedar St, in 04606 zip code area inside Waldo county. Deborah Lincoln House aids those dementia patients who require aid with daily living activities. Deborah Lincoln House is officially licensed in Maine to provide memory care and assisted living, with license # RCC265. Part of amenities provided by Deborah Lincoln House include individual care plans, secured facility areas and personalized meal plans.
Commons At Tall Pines
When searching for memory care units in Belfast, Maine, you will come across Commons At Tall Pines as a wonderful and luxurious dementia and memory care option that is located at 34 Martin Ln in 03909 zip code. Commons At Tall Pines provides amenities that include routine well-being monitoring and programs for family members. Its license # is RCD37183. Commons At Tall Pines provides memory care services not just to seniors in Belfast, but also to Waldo county older adults.
Tall Pines Adult Day Program
Tall Pines Adult Day Program offers services such as programs to promote brain functioning and high caregiver to resident ratio. It is located at 24 Martin Ln, and can offer Alzheimer's care to Belfast, ME older adults with dementia. Tall Pines Adult Day Program has a license with Maine to provide care, with license number ADS2159.
Waldo County Spectrum Generations Adp
For seniors who require help with daily living tasks, Waldo County Spectrum Generations Adp can be the perfect choice for memory care assisted living in Belfast, Maine. It includes amenities that include specialized lighting and specialized activities for Alzheimer’s sufferers. Waldo County Spectrum Generations Adp is licensed with Maine with license # ADS1131.
Harbor Hill Center
Located at 2 Footbridge Rd, inside 04005 zip code area in Waldo county, Harbor Hill Center offers Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care to Belfast, ME senior citizens and provides services like assistance with dining and meal selection as well as 24/7 toileting help. Harbor Hill Center is officially licensed to provide care, with license # RCD22472.
4 Local Memory Care Facilities Nearby
Rose Of Sharon/haven Of Rest 1
Seniors looking for assisted living and memory care in Winterport, Maine will find Rose Of Sharon/haven Of Rest 1, located at 984 N Main St in 04930 zip code area as a great facility for all of their dementia care needs. Rose Of Sharon/haven Of Rest 1 has a state license # of RCC1637.
Ohi-19 Souder Station Lane
Located at 19 Souder Station Ln, Winterport, Maine, 04008, Ohi-19 Souder Station Lane is able to aid any Waldo county senior citizen with activities of daily living and provides amenities like aid with getting dressed and groomed and friendships-oriented design. Its license # is RCC2128.
Boardman Cottage, situated at 131 Main Rd offers dementia care service in Islesboro, Maine and offers services that include specialized staff members for Alzheimer’s disease and routine checkups for weight gain and loss. Boardman Cottage is state-licensed to offer memory care in Islesboro, Maine. Its license # RCD1793.
Located at 45 West Main Street in Waldo county, Bayview Manor excels at providing dementia care services to dementia sufferers in Searsport, ME as well as those who reside in nearby areas. Bayview Manor includes amenities like 24/7 monitoring and staff members trained in dementia care. Bayview Manor is licensed to offer dementia care to Waldo county residents, with license number PND76.
Memory care near BELFAST, Maine:
- Memory care facilities in CHELSEA, ME
- Memory care facilities in WALDOBORO, ME
- Memory care facilities in SEARSPORT, ME
- Memory care facilities in GREENE, ME
- Memory care facilities in HINCKLEY, ME
- Memory care facilities in ATHENS, ME
- Memory care facilities in CHESTERVILLE, ME
- Memory care facilities in BUXTON, ME
- Memory care facilities in FRANKLIN, ME
- Memory care facilities in WEST PARIS, ME
- Memory care facilities in WISCASSET, ME
- Memory care facilities in EDDINGTON, ME
- Memory care facilities in BANGOR, ME
- Memory care facilities in YORK, ME
- Memory care facilities in RUMFORD, ME
- Memory care facilities in CUMBERLAND County, ME
- Memory care facilities in FRANKLIN County, ME
- Memory care facilities in YORK County, ME
- Memory care facilities in PENOBSCOT County, ME
- Memory care facilities in WASHINGTON County, ME
- Memory care facilities in SOMERSET County, ME
- Memory care facilities in PISCATAQUIS County, ME
- Memory care facilities in OXFORD County, ME
- Memory care facilities in KNOX County, ME
- Memory care facilities in HANCOCK County, ME
- Memory care facilities in WALDO County, ME
- Memory care facilities in KENNEBEC County, ME
- Memory care facilities in SAGADAHOC County, ME
- Memory care facilities in AROOSTOOK County, ME
- Memory care facilities in LINCOLN County, ME
All Memory Care Facilities Nationwide
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951