Alzheimers, Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in MIDDLETOWN, IN:
Here are the 8 best memory care facilities in MIDDLETOWN, Indiana. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer in MIDDLETOWN may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Call 888-595-9951 for details. Costs for memory care facilities in MIDDLETOWN, IN will vary between facilities.
Middletown Nursing And Rehabilitation Center
Middletown Nursing And Rehabilitation Center excels at providing memory care in Henry county, Indiana. It can accommodate a maximum of 45 senior citizens. Middletown Nursing And Rehabilitation Center has upscale amenities and is able to give aid with daily living activities to any older adults with dementia who reside in Middletown, IN and nearby areas. Middletown Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is situated at 131 S 10th St, 47356 zip code and may allow Medicaid and Medicare to cover some fees associated with its care.
Miller's Merry Manor
Miller's Merry Manor enables dementia sufferers to get Alzheimer’s care in Middletown, Indiana. It can accommodate no more than 60 senior citizens at a time. It is situated at 981 Beechwood Ave, in 47356 zip code area in Henry county. Miller's Merry Manor aids those Alzheimer’s sufferers who require assistance with everyday tasks. Miller's Merry Manor is officially licensed in Indiana to provide memory care, with license # 18-000342-1. Part of amenities offered by Miller's Merry Manor include medication monitoring, monitoring of all exits to prevent wandering and access to geriatric nurse practitioner.
6 Local Memory Care Facilities Nearby
Glen Oaks Health Campus
When trying to find dementia units in New Castle, Indiana, you will come across Glen Oaks Health Campus as a wonderful and luxury dementia and memory care option that is located at 601 W Cr 200 S in 47362 zip code. It provides a total capacity of 108 Alzheimer’s and memory care units. Glen Oaks Health Campus offers services like local transportation services and independence-focused care. Its license # is 17-011187-1. Glen Oaks Health Campus offers dementia care not just to seniors in New Castle, but also to Henry county older adults.
Waters Of New Castle
Waters Of New Castle is a new Alzheimer’s and dementia care center that has capacity of 66 seniors. Waters Of New Castle offers amenities such as brain health activities and high ratio of caregivers to residents. It is located at 1000 N 16th St, and can provide assisted living and memory care to New Castle, IN older adults with dementia. Waters Of New Castle has a license with Indiana to offer care, with license number 17-000201-1.
For seniors who require help with daily living tasks, Addison Place can be the best choice for memory care assisted living in New Castle, Indiana. Addison Place contains a total capacity of 47 memory care units. It offers amenities such as color-coded sections to help with memory and special programs for memory care patients. Addison Place is licensed by Indiana with license number 17-004426-1.
Heritage House Of New Castle
Situated at 1023 N 20th St, inside 47362 zip code area in Henry county, Heritage House Of New Castle offers dementia care to New Castle, IN dementia sufferers and provides amenities that include help during meals as well as assistance with toileting 24/7. Heritage House Of New Castle contains a total of 95 dementia units. Heritage House Of New Castle is officially licensed to provide care, with license # 18-000035-1.
Stonebrooke Rehabilitation Center
Seniors with Alzheimer’s or dementia looking for memory care in New Castle, Indiana will find Stonebrooke Rehabilitation Center, situated at 990 N 16th St in 47362 zip code area as a excellent option for all of their memory care needs. Stonebrooke Rehabilitation Center is able to give assistance to up to 117 seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s. Stonebrooke Rehabilitation Center has a state license # of 17-000080-1.
Hickory Creek At New Castle
Situated at 901 N 16th Street, New Castle, Indiana, 47362, Hickory Creek At New Castle is able to help any Henry county Alzheimer’s or dementia sufferer with daily living activities and includes services that include grooming and dressing help and a socialization-friendly design. Hickory Creek At New Castle contains a total of 36 dementia and memory care units. Its license # is 17-000341-1.
Memory care near MIDDLETOWN, Indiana:
- Memory care facilities in HAMMOND, IN
- Memory care facilities in CARMEL, IN
- Memory care facilities in BROWNSBURG, IN
- Memory care facilities in FOWLER, IN
- Memory care facilities in DELPHI, IN
- Memory care facilities in GARY, IN
- Memory care facilities in WESTFIELD, IN
- Memory care facilities in JEFFERSONVILLE, IN
- Memory care facilities in MULBERRY, IN
- Memory care facilities in NASHVILLE, IN
- Memory care facilities in TELL CITY, IN
- Memory care facilities in FRANKLIN, IN
- Memory care facilities in MARION, IN
- Memory care facilities in LA PORTE, IN
- Memory care facilities in OAKTOWN, IN
- Memory care facilities in Spencer County, IN
- Memory care facilities in Wells County, IN
- Memory care facilities in Dubois County, IN
- Memory care facilities in Dearborn County, IN
- Memory care facilities in Pulaski County, IN
- Memory care facilities in Crawford County, IN
- Memory care facilities in Perry County, IN
- Memory care facilities in Cass County, IN
- Memory care facilities in Jay County, IN
- Memory care facilities in Vanderburgh County, IN
- Memory care facilities in Jasper County, IN
- Memory care facilities in Marshall County, IN
- Memory care facilities in Lawrence County, IN
- Memory care facilities in Adams County, IN
- Memory care facilities in Blackford County, IN
All Memory Care Facilities Nationwide
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951