Alzheimers, Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in Pike County, IL:
Here are the 2 best memory care facilities in Pike County, Illinois. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer in Pike County may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Call 888-595-9951 for details. Costs for memory care facilities in Pike County will vary between facilities.
Griggsville Estates specializes in providing memory care in Pike county, Illinois. It can accommodate no more than 20 dementia residents. Griggsville Estates provides luxurious amenities that include independence-focused care, anytime toileting help and special lighting in all areas to help with memory to any seniors who reside in Griggsville, IL and nearby areas. Griggsville Estates is situated at 201 S. Oak, 62340 zip code and can possibly allow Medicaid and Medicare to cover some fees associated with its care.
Hawthorne Inn Of Pittsfield
Hawthorne Inn Of Pittsfield enables dementia sufferers to get dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Pittsfield, Illinois. It can provide accommodations to no more than 22 seniors at a time. It offers amenities like personalized meal plans, licensed nurses with Alzheimer’s care training and special Alzheimer’s programs to decrease frustration and is located at 625 Prospect St. , in 62363 zip code area inside Pike county. Hawthorne Inn Of Pittsfield is officially licensed in Illinois to offer assisted living and memory care, with license number 5102295.
Memory care near Pike County, Illinois:
- Memory care in Cook County, IL
- Memory care in DuPage County, IL
- Memory care in Lake County, IL
- Memory care in Kane County, IL
- Memory care in Will County, IL
- Memory care in Champaign County, IL
- Memory care in Sangamon County, IL
- Memory care in St. Clair County, IL
- Memory care in Madison County, IL
- Memory care in Winnebago County, IL
- Memory care in Williamson County, IL
- Memory care in Peoria County, IL
- Memory care in McHenry County, IL
- Memory care in Macon County, IL
- Memory care in Rock Island County, IL
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951