Alzheimers, Dementia and Memory Care Facilities in Elmore, AL:
Here are the 8 best memory care facilities in Elmore, Alabama. These care homes for dementia and Alzheimer in Elmore may be part of assisted living facilities and communities, or are stand-alone memory care units. Call 888-595-9951 for details. Costs for memory care facilities in Elmore, AL will vary between facilities.
Merry Wood Lodge
Merry Wood Lodge is known for providing dementia and Alzheimer’s care in Elmore county, Alabama. It can accommodate a maximum of 124 older adults. Merry Wood Lodge has luxurious amenities and is able to give aid with bathing and transferring to any older adults with dementia who reside in Elmore, AL and nearby areas. Merry Wood Lodge is situated at 280 Mount Hebron Road, 36025 zip code and can possibly allow Medicaid and Medicare to pay for some costs associated with its care.
Enterprise Health & Rehabilitation Center
Enterprise Health & Rehabilitation Center enables older adults to receive dementia care in Elmore, Alabama. It can accommodate no more than 257 seniors at a time. It is situated at 300 Plaza Drive, in 36331 zip code area in Coffee county. Enterprise Health & Rehabilitation Center assists those dementia sufferers who require aid with everyday tasks. Enterprise Health & Rehabilitation Center is officially licensed in Alabama to offer memory care, with license # N1602. Part of services provided by Enterprise Health & Rehabilitation Center are monitoring of medications, secured facility areas and individual meal planning.
6 Local Memory Care Facilities Nearby
When trying to locate dementia units in Millbrook, Alabama, you will come across Autumn Place as a wonderful and luxurious memory care option that is located at 5930 Main Street in 36054 zip code. It provides a total capacity of 16 Alzheimer’s and memory care units. Autumn Place provides services like local transportation services and independence-focused care. Its license # is D2603. Autumn Place provides Alzheimer’s care not just to seniors in Millbrook, but also to Elmore county older adults.
Tallassee Assisted Living
Tallassee Assisted Living is a new Alzheimer’s and dementia care center with capacity of 16 senior citizens. Tallassee Assisted Living offers amenities such as brain health activities and wonderful caregiver-to-resident ratio. It is located at 2639 Gilmer Avenue, and is able to provide dementia and Alzheimer’s care to Tallassee, AL dementia sufferers. Tallassee Assisted Living has a license with Alabama to provide care, with license number D2601.
Wetumpka Health And Rehabilitation
For seniors who require assistance with everyday tasks, Wetumpka Health And Rehabilitation can be the best choice for memory care assisted living in Wetumpka, Alabama. Wetumpka Health And Rehabilitation contains a maximum capacity of 121 dementia and Alzheimer’s units. It includes amenities like color-coded sections to help with memory and special programs for memory care patients. Wetumpka Health And Rehabilitation is licensed by Alabama with license number N2603.
Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation
Located at 2639 Gilmer Avenue, inside 36078 zip code area in Elmore county, Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation offers assisted living and memory care to Tallassee, AL older adults with dementia and provides services like activities that decrease anxiety as well as anytime toileting aid. Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation provides a total of 111 dementia units. Tallassee Health And Rehabilitation is officially licensed to provide care, with license # N2601.
Gardens Of Wetumpka
Dementia sufferers looking for assisted living or memory care in Wetumpka, Alabama will find Gardens Of Wetumpka, situated at 209 Country Club Drive in 36092 zip code area as a wonderful facility for all of their dementia care needs. Gardens Of Wetumpka can care for up to 16 dementia sufferers. Gardens Of Wetumpka has a state license number of D2605.
Gardens Of Wetumpka Ii
Situated at 187 Country Club Drive, Wetumpka, Alabama, 36092, Gardens Of Wetumpka Ii is able to provide assistance to any Elmore county resident with activities of daily living and provides services that include assisted day and night dressing and friendships-oriented design. Gardens Of Wetumpka Ii contains a total of 16 Alzheimer’s care units. Its license # is D2607.
Memory care near Elmore, Alabama:
- Memory care facilities in Linden, AL
- Memory care facilities in Collinsville, AL
- Memory care facilities in Montrose, AL
- Memory care facilities in Madison, AL
- Memory care facilities in Southside, AL
- Memory care facilities in Headland, AL
- Memory care facilities in Eight Mile, AL
- Memory care facilities in Wedowee, AL
- Memory care facilities in Killen, AL
- Memory care facilities in Tuscumbia, AL
- Memory care facilities in Daphne, AL
- Memory care facilities in Jacksonville, AL
- Memory care facilities in Owens Cross Roads, AL
- Memory care facilities in Satsuma, AL
- Memory care facilities in Smiths, AL
- Memory care facilities in Mobile County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Dekalb County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Etowah County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Randolph County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Fayette County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Pike County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Monroe County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Morgan County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Franklin County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Henry County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Houston County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Calhoun County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Coffee County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Sumter County, AL
- Memory care facilities in Lee County, AL
All Memory Care Facilities Nationwide
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Speak to a memory care advisor. 100% free, no obligation information on Alzheimer's and dementia care.(888) 595-9951